Part of the Engineering Project Management Specialization.
The goal of the course is to give you the tools to initiate a project plan, manage both stakeholders and relationships, organize their team, develop a project charter, and build a business case for a project.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Perform a project assessment using information from previous projects and lessons learned
- Identify key deliverables based on business requirements while managing customer expectations
- Perform a stakeholder analysis and create a management plan
- Analyze and develop a project organization
- Create a project charter
- Explain the business case for a project and calculate Net Present Value
- Inform stakeholders of the charter and ensure all parties know the deliverables and expectations