Part of the Engineering Project Management Specialization.
Many Project Managers focus only on the scope, schedule and budget. However, a successful project requires that you manage risk, control the quality of the deliverables, engage and manage people and procure goods and services. This course will focus on these key support functions that make the difference between a highly successful project and an average one. During the course, you will prepare a Qualitative Risk Analysis and Evaluate the Cost of Quality for a provided Case Study.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify positive and negative risks
- Develop risk strategies
- Perform a qualitative risk analysis
- Identify cost contingencies and reserves
- Develop a quality plan
- Identify quality standards
- Utilize cause and effect tools
- Create a prioritization matrix
- Develop a team management plan that includes team development, identifying team members and clarifies roles and responsibilities
- Develop a procurement plan that includes contracts and incentives