Rice Online COVID-19 Update
All Rice University online courses and programs are operating during this time without disruption
- Rice University will offer all Summer 2020 courses online, at a reduced tuition rate, to Rice undergraduate students and visiting students who apply for summer school. See details here.
- Math and Stat Camps for Economics PhD Students will launch on May 25, 2020.
- The MCS@RICE online program is currently accepting applications and classes are ongoing. Visiting students can now take advantage of Rice’s reduced Summer 2020 tuition to take an MSC@Rice course for credit. See details here.
- The MBA@RICE online program is currently accepting applications and classes are ongoing.
- Rice Professional Development online courses and specializations are ongoing.
Resources for Rice Faculty
Rice remains committed to providing instructors with the environment, tools and personnel they need to deliver their courses remotely.
- For support using Canvas, Zoom, Kaltura, or other technology tools please refer to OIT’s Remote Teaching Resources. You can contact the Office of Informational Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (713) 348-HELP (4357).
- Rice Online provides the following guide for Rice instructors: Reimagining Your Course For Remote Delivery Guide as well as a Remote Delivery FAQ. Instructors can schedule time with a Rice Online course designer by emailing email@example.com or calling (713) 348-8700.
- For support on pedagogical issues during a disruption to your course schedule, please refer to the CTE Guide to Teaching Continuity. You can contact the CTE at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (713) 348-2929.
Resources for Rice Students
- Information about remote teaching resources for students is available at https://kb.rice.edu/98939 and https://kb.rice.edu/99151. If you have additional questions about participation in online learning, please contact Rice Online at email@example.com. If you have technology concerns and challenges, please call the OIT Help Desk at (713) 348-HELP (4357) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.