Who can take Rice University Summer courses?
- Rice undergraduates, including the Class of 2020
- Visiting students who apply, including current undergraduate students and rising junior and senior high school students.
What is the tuition rate for Rice University Summer courses?
- Currently enrolled Rice undergraduates: $250 per credit (usually $1000 per credit)
- Visiting Students: $500 per credit (usually $1000 per credit). $250 per credit, after 6 credits. You could earn 9 credit hours at Rice University this summer for $3,750.
If you are a Rice undergraduate student, visit the Registrar’s Summer Sessions page for dates, course schedule, and more information.
If you are an interested visiting student, visit Summer.Rice.edu for more information about courses, session schedules, and applications.
Here are a few examples of courses offered this summer
- ECON 100: Principles of Economics | Summer Block C1 or C2
- LING 200: Introduction to the Scientific Study of Language | Summer Block C1 or C2
- KINE 120: Scientific Foundation of Kinesiology | Summer Block C2
- MATH 211: Ordinary Differential Equations and Linear Algebra | C2
Summer Academic Calendar
To look at all courses, visit the Rice University Course Schedule, select Summer Semester 2020 as the term, select Online as method of instruction, and press search. Keep checking the course schedule, courses are being added through April 17th.