Part of the Communication Skills for Engineers specialization.
This course covers communication skills that engineering leaders use every day to motivate, inspire, and support the people in their organizations. You will learn key principles in:
- Communicating in a global environment
- Communicating across generations and genders
- Communicating in a crisis situation
- Handling difficult interpersonal conversations
- Developing a personal brand and gaining confidence
Any questions? Please e-mail RiceOnline@rice.edu