Part of the Communication Skills for Engineers specialization.
Taught by Rice University communication faculty from the Rice Center for Engineering Leadership (RCEL). This course covers core topics in oral communication: communication strategy, content, data visualization, and delivery.
You will learn key principles in:
- Creating a communication strategy
- Developing a clear message and organizing persuasive content
- Creating strong visual support
- Presenting data effectively
- Presenting professionally and confidently
- Handling formal presentations, giving pitches, speaking extemporaneously, managing online presentations, and lowering public speaking anxiety
Any questions? Please e-mail RiceOnline@rice.edu