Part of the Engineering Project Management Specialization.
Scope, time, and cost management are at the heart of successful project management. This course will give you the tools to develop a project scope, schedule and budget and then status them to predict project performance. Throughout the course, you will learn about change management and techniques to implement it.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create a requirements document
- Create a Project Scope Statement
- Identify ways to control the scope of the project
- Decompose the work and develop work packages
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Develop a Critical Path Schedule
- Review types of cost estimates and identify whether they are “top down or bottom up”
- Review budgets, contingencies and reserves
- Calculate planned and earned values to compare with actual cost
- Perform a cost and schedule analysis