A 3-Course Online Mindfulness & Well-being Specialization
The Specialization introduces the practice of mindfulness and offers ways to implement the practice in every aspect of daily living to enhance health and overall well-being. Learners gain practical tools to support thriving in life. Each course features mindfulness practices, directions for implementation and application, experiential exercises, and reflection opportunities.
Who should attend:
- Individuals with an interest in meditation practice aimed towards greater mental health
- People seeking to reduce stress in their lives while learning to pay attention to the things that matter most
- Anyone with an open mind who is interested in starting a path towards mindfulness and overall well-being
Things You’ll Learn:
- Key mindfulness concepts and practices that support the ability to use attention in an enhanced way
- Theories and practices that deepen the understanding of the mind/body connection, and highlights ways that the body is a direct portal to presence
- Discover how the emotion of awe can promote transcendence, connection, and overall well-being
MEET YOUR RICE PROFESSOR
Dr. Elizabeth Slator
Dr. Elizabeth Slator, has been teaching and consulting in the areas of health, human performance and behavior change for more than two decades. An avid surfer, hiker and all-around sports nut, Elizabeth’s deepest passion lies in the intersections of mindfulness, well-being and nature, and she has created several classes, programs and retreats combining those interests.
Explore our related mindfulness courses
Any questions? Please e-mail email@example.com