4 Inclusive Leadership Courses to Earn Your Certificate
This specialization in Organizational Leadership in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) offers practical tools, best practices, and strategies for successful DE&I training within your organization. Go beyond defining terms and concepts and engage with a broad range of strategies to foster greater DE&I effectiveness across organizational planning, programming, training, and assessment. Join in an exploration of essential components of DE&I excellence and managing shifting attitudes towards social justice and gain the skills to improve DE&I efforts in your organization.
Who should attend:
- Working professionals in a diversity role and are actively involved in implementing diversity leadership initiatives within their workplace, seeking to enhance their skills and strategies for promoting inclusivity.
- CEOs, Diversity Officers, and executives who acknowledge the need for transformative change in the workplace. This includes those in managerial and supervisory positions who want to drive positive organizational culture shifts in the workplace.
- Individuals currently holding leadership positions across various levels and departments, aiming to deepen their understanding of DE&I principles and integrate inclusive practices into their leadership approach.
You will be able to:
- Communicate insights from the latest research into diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Describe the impact that adverse environments can have on various organizational health metrics
- Evaluate organizations by identifying their areas of strength and weakness in terms of diversity and inclusion
MEET YOUR RICE PROFESSOR
Dr. Richard Anthony Baker
Dr. Richard Anthony Baker has worked in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for over 20 years and holds the Executive Director for People, Equity, and Talent Development position at Rice University. In addition, he has served as the Immediate Past President of the Board of the American Association for Access, Equity, and Diversity. Dr. Baker is the first African-American to earn a doctorate of jurisprudence and graduate degrees in Public Administration and Higher Education from Texas Tech University.
Explore our related DE&I Courses
Defining Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Organizations (Course 1)LEARN MORE
Key Concepts in Organizational DE&I (Course 2)LEARN MORE
Best Practices in Planning DE&I Interventions (Course 3)LEARN MORE
Assessing Cultural Climate (Course 4)LEARN MORE
Any questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org